Time is flying by with M. I can hardly believe she is 18 months old. Maybe it is also because she thinks she is 5 or 7 like her sisters. We are enjoying all the new things she learns/discovers each day. She is so funny, too! Here are some things about her:
* her new favorite word is "op" (stop) - she says it to her sisters when they are bothering her, to dogs when they are barking and to me when I try to take things away from her
* she loves Elmo and Barney
* she loves cats and dogs (almost to a dangerous level)
* she climbs on Everything. Just the other day she climbe to the top of the ladder leaning up against the garage wall. I was scared to death, but she was not.
* she loves to eat (well mostly snack)
* she stands at the pantry or refrigerator saying MaMa until I get up to see about her
* she loves to dance
* she has 13 teeth and is cutting 3 more (it makes me sad when I see all of them because of how big they make her look - just another reminder that she is no longer a "baby")
* she loves to take a bath
* she has learned to open and close the doors inside the house
* and has also learned to lock the doors. She locked herself in the playroom yesterday and it took B a minute to locate the key to let her out. Which is really not a big deal, but takes this opportunity to stand on the table in there since no one can get to her quickly.
* she runs to the bus stop (2 driveways down) as soon as she hears the bus come up over the hill
I am loving this age. We spend a lot of time playing inside and outside. She likes to ride in the car. We walk up to the school to eat lunch with the girls or help out in their classrooms. She loves to slide at the playground, and I don't think A or R were quite as good at it as she is at this age. She makes us laugh often.
We love you, M. Happy 18 months.