It is hard to believe that M is 7 months old.
This month finds her doing more and more.
Although we are excited about all her
new accomplishments, it is also sort of
sad...she is THE BABY! We want her to stay
a BABY. However, we know that is not
possible, so we will continue to
celebrate all her new feats.
This month she can:
1. Say "Mamamama"...I am VERY excited about this
since both A and R said Dada first.
2. She is pulling up to standing every chance she gets.
3. She HATES peaches!
4. 17lb 8oz and 27 1/2 inches...phew!
5. She is starting to eat "big people food": cheerios,
puffs, wagon wheels and LOVES THEM.
6. She scrunched up her nose and blows in and out...
it is so cute.
7. No matter how many toys she has, A and R
are STILL her favorite!
Happy 7 months, M! We love you and Thank God everyday for
giving you to us! Here's looking to another month of changes.