Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter Sunday 2008
Here we are just before church. This is the ONLY picture of all 5 of us at the same time.


After church, we ate lunch and hunted eggs at my Granddaddy's house.
We had a wonderful and beautiful day to spend together.


Here is my brother, sister-in-law, and two of our nephews.
(I don't have any pictures of my sister, brother-in-law or of B's sister and brother-in-law and our other 3 nephews all dressed up...will have to get right on that.)

A, R, and M (one nephew) hamming it up for the camera.
Now we have added M and B.
What beautiful girls!
I just love this one of M, so I had to throw it in.
This is just a glimpse of the eggs (you have to look real hard to see them lying on the ground). This is what we did when we ran out of actual hiding places. There are 14 Great-Grandchildren at my Granddaddy's, and we had 521 (yes, that is correct) eggs to find. I am not sure we found them all, and I was in charge of adding up tallies, so we will never know for sure. 12 of the 14 are 7 and under...hense the easy hiding. The 2 oldest (10 and 13) had their own area so that they could not be bothered by little ones. I am sure they appreciated that!

Looking up...
down...
and just sitting all around. M would get 2 and just shake them. I had to keep taking them away to get her to find more. I know that you are thinking I should have let her be, but remember we had 521 eggs to find.
Here is my nephew not pictured above. (Still no sister and brother-in-law).

Here are B and K. They are just over 6 weeks apart in age. Aren't they adorable? They are going to be the best of friends.
All smiles and basket #2.

Having some fun and her basket #2 as well.

The day was GREAT! We were worn out and ready for bed.
Happy Easter!

No comments: