July came and went in the blink of an eye. We had a lot of fun and stayed busy and HOT! Here is just a little bit of what we did in July.
* Family Fun on the 4th of July
* 3 birthday parties
* A and R spent the night with Grammy and Grandaddy 3 times, Uncle M and Aunt C, Uncle B and
Aunt T and had a blast.
* A and R went to a baseball game
* Mommy directed church camp one weekend
* Water park
* VBS at church
* Cousins came to spend the night
* swimming with friends from church
* Magic show at the local library
* School supply shopping
I am sure that there is much more, but you get the point. We have been busy and have had a great time. It is hard to believe that school is just around the corner. Ugh! I am not quite ready for that just yet.