Friday, October 03, 2008

Kickball

Most days, M and I play outside waiting for the bus to come and bring A and R back to us. Most days, we stay outside after they get home and play....KICKBALL!!! The other day I grabbed the camera to take some pictures of the kiddos (my girls, 2 nephews and our neighbor) playing. You will also notice my sister-in-law. We have just as much fun as the kiddos do. M likes it when I pick her up and run with her...however, no pics of that sorry!

M on first base.
R on first and our neighbor getting ready to kick.

A pitching.
R waiting patiently.
T pitching to B...he likes for it to go up into the tree...anything else
(according to him) is a foul ball.
A is safe!

Here's hoping we can have a few more games before it gets to chilly out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your children are beautiful! What fun to see how your family has grown. I loved scrolling through your last two years of blogging!! Blessings, Samm