Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brrrr.....

Last night both A and R had softball games (make-ups from 2 Saturdays ago when it was raining). It was COLD!!! The high yesterday was only about 49*, and R's game was at 6pm with A's following at 7:30. We were all bundled up. The wind made it even worse, but the hot chocolate was delicious. Both games were great and many thanks to my brother, sister-in-law and 2 nephews for watching M so that she did not have to get out in the cold.
I saw a glimpse into our future last night...us cheering the girls on in whatever they are doing despite the weather (and loving it no matter what). It also reminded me of my parents and how many games they came to to watch me cheer even though they probably would have rather been doing something else. Especially my Senior Year of high school when it rained just about every game and we went all the way to the State semi-finals....long season into December. Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you and know how much you love me too.
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

morgan collins said...

I went to watch Karson's game and I'm pretty sure my butt literally froze from sitting on those bleachers.