Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend, Melissa (The Reeder Family), tagged me.
I am supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself.
They may not be very interesting, but here it goes:
1. I have wanted to be a mommy all of my life. I cannot
remember a time not wanting to be a mommy, and I
love every minute of it.
2. I loved being pregnant. I felt great while I was pregnant (even
with the two babies that we lost). Maybe because I could eat and not worry
about putting on a few pounds.
3. I have OCD (you are not alone Stacy). Everything has to have a place
and needs to be put back on time every time. This really drives those that
live with me crazy.
4. I LOVE to do laundry. I don't know why, but I hate to do the dishes.
5. I was President of my college soriority. Go Phi Mu!
6. I spent the summer of 1996 in Daytona Beach with a college campus ministry.
I learned a lot about Jesus, myself and that working as a maid at the Howard
Johnson hotel was not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. However, I did
lose a bit of weight sweating my tail off at that job.
7. I love my family and love spending time with everyone. I have a need to be
surrounded by the ones I love any chance I can get. I love that we live close to
both sides of our family and spend time together as much as possible.
I am sure that there is more I could tell you, but I don't want to bore you anymore.
Have a great Monday.
I tag: Amy H, Amy O, Holly, Sherry, Tonya, Denise, and Morgan.
If you have already done this, don't feel the need to do it again. I am sure I stalk all of
your blogs enough to find where you posted your list.

No comments: