Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleepy Head

It is almost 10am....M is STILL asleep.
* I have gotten A and R ready for school and on the bus.
* Read the newspaper and drank my coffee
(peppermint mocha creamer - only around the holidays)
* Cleaned all 3 bathrooms (toilets, sinks, counter, mirrors, wiped down cabinets)
* changed the sheets on 3 of 4 beds (M is still in hers)
* started a load of laundry
* Put away dishes and stuff on kitchen counters
* checked email and blogs
Wow, I am going to see what else I can get done before she wakes up (or I wake her up since I am missing loving on her this morning).

4 comments:

morgan collins said...

dang! that's more than I get done in an entire weekend. I guess being a mom gives you super cleaning abilities:)

Reeder Family said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a productive morning! Check out my blog - you have been tagged!
Melissa

Stacy said...

Mine have never slept in that late (even when they were sick)! I guess now you will have a free weekend with NO CLEANING! :)

The Brantley's said...

I am thankful that Bruce and Addie have always slept well...but they are up by 7:30 like clockwork...if they slept until 10 I would have to wake them up to make sure they were still alive.