Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Catching her off guard

M is into everything these days.
She is definitely keeping me busy and on my toes.
I can hardly leave her in another room on her own, for fear of what I might find
when I come back.

Here she is cuddling up with her BaaBaas one night watching Elmo...her most favorite
show to watch. She has her feet propped up on the entertainment center because
she watches her sisters do this all the time.


In this one, I had left the room for about 30 seconds only to hear the chair moving across the kitchen floor. I came in to find her standing in the chair at the island drinking my iced coffee...she is truly her mother's child. She thought she was so cute and turned to say "cheese"
when she noticed that I had the camera in my hand.

And about 10 times a day she gets hats, mittens, scarves out of the basket and puts them on.
Isn't she adorable?

I wouldn't have it any other way....I love that she keeps me busy.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Those pics are too funny girl! Little ones do keep us busy :)