Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008 Part 1

I know that Christmas is long past, but I wanted to make sure to post some pictures.

Here are the girls getting ready to head to our service at church on Christmas Eve.

Daddy and his girls...
Mommy and her girls...

After church we head to my Granddaddy's (my dad's dad and my only living grandparent) house. There are 37 of us now, so on Christmas Eve we have to use the garage to put tables for the Grands and GreatGrands to eat and then we all come out here to open presents. My Granddaddy has 4 children, 8 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren. It can get quite crazy at times. Here are some pics of the girls and some cousins enjoying opening their gifts.


M with her Elmo...she loves this new Elmo.

A with 2 new books...it won't be long before she is finished with these...she loves to read.



No comments: