Friday, February 27, 2009

First Spend the Night Party

Last Friday, A had 3 friends come over for her first spend the night party.
They had a blast and I have to say it was a lot of fun.
We started off with dinner and cake and ice cream.

Then the girls decorated a tote bag.
I have to say that they turned out really cute and the girls were so creative.
They got to take these home Saturday morning filled with candy.


Next, the girls entertained M and I with some singing and dancing (Daddy and R
had to go to softball practice for a bit). This part I videoed and will enjoy laughing at
it for years to come. Then we put colored stripes in the girl's hair. They loved this and thought
they were so cool. Even M kept saying "My turn". We put a little pink in her hair too.
Don't worry it washed out very easily.

They finished the night watching HSM3, a gift from her friend R. A was the last one asleep around midnight. Not to bad if you ask me.
Saturday morning they ate waffles and then headed outside to play some kickball before everyone went home.

I think they had a great time. I know that I had fun watching these wonderful girls.

No comments: