Tuesday, April 27, 2010

M's 3 year check up

I took M for her 3 year check up about a month ago.
Of course she made Dr. S laugh the whole time.
Dr. S keeps telling me that we are going to have our hands full with this one,
but we already know that!

She told Dr. S that she was not going to potty train until she was 4, and that was
even after she was bribed by the doctor.
However, she did start Friday, April 16th and has done very well since.
Dr. S was a little concerned about her height and will recheck her again when we go back in the Fall, but I think she is just fine. So, I came home and found A and R's stats from when they were 3 and M and R are just the same, so I am no longer concerned.

Stats: all at 3 years old

M:
Weight: 29.2 pounds (33%)
Height: 36 3/4inches (35%)

R:
Weight: 29 1/2 pounds (33%)
Height: 36 3/4 inches (35%)

A:
Weight: 31 1/2 pounds (50%)
Height: 37 1/2 inches (55%)

What is most funny to me is that A was our smallest and born 4 weeks early, yet she was the biggest at 3. Go figure!
They all look perfect to me!

No comments: