M is 6 months old!
6 months is a good stage...I like this stage. Not too big
to get places too fast, and not
too small to have to be carried around all day.
M has reached some milestones around this 6 month mark.
1. She can sit up all by herself.
2. She can crawl...and it is the cutest crawl.
3. She is beginning to notice when you leave a room.
4. She got her first cold...YUCK!
5. We think she is teething, but have not seen any teeth yet!
6. She LOVES to sit in the highchair and drink a sippy of water.
So far, A and R still love having a baby in the house.
She has not gotten into their things yet, so that
will be the true test. Look out, we are moving out of infant world!