Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for
in 2007. Here are a few things
that A and R listed when we talked
about being thankful yesterday.
* My mom and dad
* My sisters
* Grammy and Granddaddy
* Mimi and Poppa
* Magic ( G and G's dog)
* My aunts and uncles
* My cousisns
* Friends
* cats and dogs
* God and Jesus
* My clothes
* My shoes
* Gymnastics
These are in no particular order and of course ar not all
we have to be thankful for, but it is nice to know that
they do understand how GREAT they have got it. We are
truly thankful for our Family, our Health, our Home, our Friends,
Our Lord Jesus, and so much more. We are also VERY thankful
for the rain that is pelting our home as I type (we need it badly).
Thank you, Jesus, for these and all the many blessings
you have bestowed upon us. We are ever THANKFUL!
Happy Thanksgiving from Our Family to Yours!

No comments: