Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Easy Craft Project

Rainy Day Fun!
I found an easy recipe for dough in a book, so Monday
the girls and I got to work. Wednesday they painted them.
I think they turned out nicely. Check them out below.
Plus, we had a great time doing this together.
R's creations

A's creations

Here is the recipe if you would like to try it at your house.

Salt Dough Recipe:

3 cups flour
1 cup water
1 cup salt
2 tsp oil

1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl.
2. Squeeze the mixture together.
3. Pat it into a ball.
4. Roll it out.
5. Have fun.

We used Christmas cookie cutters to make ornaments.
We cut them out, then baked them at 350* for 20 minutes.
I also poked a hole in the top of each so that I can put a ribbon
or something through them to hang on a Christmas Tree.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Hi Girls,
I love your artwork, you are great artist! Keep it up!
The Christmas ornaments are beautiful!
I love you all,
Grammy

Jawan said...

I will definitely be using this recipe come next week!