Thursday, May 15, 2008

FUN! FUN! FUN!

A had her Field Day yesterday! We had a great time. It was 2 hours of fun for the children and adults who came. The weather was wonderful and the rain held off for the entire time.
Here is A with some of the girls in her class.

Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. F. We LOVE Mrs. F. She has made 1st grade AWESOME! I tried talking her into looping up to 2nd grade with her class yesterday.
Here is A getting ready for the Tug-of-War.
And she is pulling...don't you just love the face!
This ball is so BIG! As soon as she got to the finish line she sort of rolled over the ball. It was very funny. The children had a lot of fun. There were so many activites for them to do. Of course, we finished off the day with popsicles. YUMMY.
Yesterday was also R's End of the Year class party. Here she is with some of the friends in her class. We ate lunch in the classroom (rain threatened our outside picnic). Then did venture out under the awning for bubbles and sidewalk chalk. This is her 2nd and final year of preschool. I know that I am really going to miss everyone.
Here is R with her BEST FRIEND, G! They have been the best of buddies for 2 years. We are sad that they are going to be going to different schools next year. He is showing you his muscles. Aren't they just precious?!
We had such a busy but fun day yesterday. Although I am ready to have all my girls home with me for the summer, I am still sad to see all of this come to an end. We have been blessed with a TERRIFIC preschool for A and R, and I just don't know what I am going to go without seeing all those wonderful faces next year (however, my gas tank will stay fuller longer).

Bring on the summer! We are ready for some more FUN!


No comments: