Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pictures

Okay, here are more pictures that I promised. This summer M was big enough to play in the sand and the ocean for the first time. Last summer she was almost 3 months old when we went to the beach. She loved it! However, the first day it was double red flags, so you will notice everyone standing at the edge of the water. By the end of the week it was a yellow flag, but I tired of taking the camera in the sand. ENJOY!!!



Getting ready to jump into the wave...
jumping...
my nephew, K, dancing...so cute!
M checking out what Grammy is doing.
B doing what he did best this week...eat!
Granddaddy helping the kids build a wall to jump from.
Uncle M and K
Grammy and R walking to the beach to take pictures.
My brother, B, sister-in-law, T, and nephews M and B.
The best shot we could get of the 5 of us....maybe next year we can all look at the same time.
My sister, C, brother-in-law, M, and nephew, K.
We had a great time! I am going to upload some more in a few minutes.

1 comment:

morgan collins said...

"B doing what he did best this week...eat." just like daddy:)he's seriously his mini-me!