Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Walk Through Bethlehem

On Saturday, my parents, my brother and I took our kids to the church where A, R and my
nephew M went to preschool. They were having their Walk Through Bethlehem.
The kids loved it. We all got a chocolate coin to pay for our tax into Bethlehem. We got to keep ours though since our guide paid an extra tax for all of us.
This first picture shows some of the stores we visited first. They were making bread, jewelry, candles and more.

Then we walked a bit further to the stable where Mary and Joseph were staying.
We got to see all the animals.
These animals belong to my dad's friend, Kitch...(he also works with my dad and brother).
(R calls him chick...he gets a kick out of that). The kids have been to his house several times to
see all of his animals, and they were just as thrilled to see them in Bethlehem.

Here is Kitch with his bull.


The angels singing to Jesus.

The Holy Family.
The kids just could not wait to see Baby Jesus.
I was excited to see that they really got the meaning of Christmas...Jesus!





No comments: