...we have had a BUSY summer!
* been to the beach for a week
* A and R have gone to one VBS with their cousin M
* A and R have had a week's worth of swimming lessons
* A and I went to church camp for 3 days
* 2 storytimes at the library
* 3 of M's (nephew) AllStar games
* 1 weekend trip to a beautiful Hotel not too far away for Daddy's sales' meeting
(we got to swim, see a bird show, play in the hotel, cookout, and meet new friends)
* 1 afternoon at a nearby pool with waterslides, lazy river, etc. with friends from church
* several other days swimming at our neighborhood pool and our aunt and uncle's pool
* read lots of books
* learned how to play the Wii (Daddy's gift for Father's Day)
and so much more.
We are having a great summer so far. We are staying hot and loving every minute of it. We have lots of plans for the remainder of the summer...we just hope that it slows down a little bit more. We wish it could last forever. Hopefully I will get the camera out some and get some good summer photos for you!