Sunday, February 21, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know it is way past Christmas, but I wanted to get some pics on here for my own sake.

Here are the girls with Santa on the night that we went to see some Christmas lights.
This has become a favorite family tradition for us and the girls.
Notice that M would only get so close and had to have A holding onto her.

My favorite picture in trying to capture our Christmas card photo.
This is the one that I used.
The girls with Santa again after our children's Christmas program at church!
Christmas Eve at my parents' house.
The grandkids ready to open presents.
Christmas morning at our house....everyone checking out their gifts.







Sadly, that is all the pics that I got from Christmas. I did not take any at my Granddaddy's house on Christmas Eve where there are 38 of us...15 great-grandkids. Nor did I take any at Mimi and Poppa's house (B's parents) on Christmas Day. My goal for next year will be to take more pictures of everything.


No comments: