Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, M!

Time flies when you are having fun....
This is so true, because I have no clue where the last 3 years have gone!
(I am guessing the softball field, but who knows).

Today, Sweet M, you are 3 years old!
I look at you and just cannot believe how big you are getting.
It took us what seemed like forever for you to break 20 pounds, and now
each day seems like you are growing right as I watch you.

You talk non stop and so well. People are really surprised at your age when they hear you speak. They really expect you to be older.

You love your big sisters like nothing else.
You want to be just like them.

Dressing up is your most favorite thing to do (besides eating candy).
You have never met a stranger and you refer to everyone you see as your friend.
(Yes, this does scare me, so I feel like I can never take my eyes off of you).
You love going to school and playing with your friends.
You are STUBBORN...and are refusing to learn to go to the potty.
It is a game of wills at this point and I am not ready to play.
You make us laugh all the time, we never know what to expect you to say!
You love to watch Dora, play with A and R's ITouch,
and snuggle up with me when it is time for bed.
One of your favorite phrases is "I can do it, by my self",
about anything you would rather me not help you do!
And sometimes I let you, but not when we are walking in a parking lot and such!
You cannot wait to be "bigger" so that you can play softball like your sisters.
Mr. Russ and Mr. Jason have already said they are going to help Daddy coach your team
because they don't want to miss you playing for the first time.

You are spoiled and you know it, and the 4 of us just love doing it.
I know that we will likely pay for it one day, but we just cannot help it!
We love you little blue eyed girl.
Happy 3rd Birthday!

Love, Mommy, Daddy, A and R!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Libby! I've enjoyed so much keeping up with you through your blog! Your girls are beautiful. It appears that March is a busy birthday month for y'all! That's the way April is for us. We celebrate Molly's birthday, Chris' birthday and our anniversary all within 5 days!

Maybe one day I'll actually know your girls' names! lol

Reeder Family said...

Happy Birthday M!! I can't believe your baby is getting so big!