Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Riding the bus

The girls rode the bus home from school yesterday. R was so excited. She said that it was the best part of her day. Here they are getting off of the bus. We had been waiting for almost 45 minutes. The bus was a good bit late...they did not get home until 4:27pm. Needless to say, I was ready to see my girls.



This morning R was up early again. The first thing she asked me, "Am I riding the bus to school today?" She was happy to find out that she was. We were out there a bit early, just to be on the safe side. Lucky for us it was a bit cool out this morning. Here they are waiting for the bus.


Getting on the bus...

M watching them get on the bus...don't you love the face?

M and I then went on a 30 minute walk. It was nice and cool out this morning...hopefully it will stay that way...makes it nicer to exercise.

No comments: