Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two New Links

I have added 2 new blogs under my links. The first is The Tennant Family. Michael (the dad) has been a friend of mine since I can remember. He and I were in the same class every year in elementary school. We swam on swim team together, fought like brother and sister, and graduated from high school together. His wife, Jennifer, is absolutely wonderful. I used to love to boss Michael around and have told him that I could not have hand picked a better person for him to spend the rest of his life with. Their daughter, Emma, and R are 1 week apart in age. Jennifer teaches with my mom and they live in the same town..altough we never get to see them. Such is life when you are busy chasing those babies.
The second is my brother's family...The Thompson News. You can keep up with 2 of our 5 sweet nephews through their blog. Although they only live 3 houses down, I love that my sister-in-law, T, has started a blog. M and B (nephews) are just too cute not to show off.
Enjoy these 2 new blogs. I know that I do!

1 comment:

Mezzo Forte said...

Ahhh, you should link to my blog
www.lratcliffe.blogspot.com
I'm such a terrible mom...I only took one picture of the kiddos on the first day of school. Look at you all facebooked and bloggin'